Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shedd Aquarium


Last week the girls, Magda's grandma, and myself went to the Shedd Aquarium. We hadn't been since the summer time and just like the zoo the girls were so much different. Last time we went, they were scared of the wave machine and this this time I think Magda would have swam in it if she could have. We did finally go see the dolphin show....It was anything but a show. It was more of an educational discussion about how Beluga Whales can be trained and some birds. The dolphins did a few things at the end lasting about 30 seconds. I'm glad I didn't try to brave it by myself over the summer when their attention span was even shorter then it is now.

The girls also dressed up in some penguin costumes and climbed all over a playground modeled after a penguin's home. They LOVED the slide!



No comments:

Post a Comment